全国大学英语四级口语考试内容包括自我介绍(Self introduction)、短文朗读(Read aloud)、简短回答(Question & answer)、个人陈述(Individual presentation)和小组互动(Pair work)五个部分。下面是为大家分享的一些口语考试中经常用到的一些短语,一起来学习下吧。
工作单位的人际关系
我和他很合得来。
I get along well with him. *get along (well) with...“和……合得来”、“和睦相处”。
What's John like? (约翰是个什么样的人?)
I get along well with him. (我和他很合得来。)
I get on well with him. *英式英语。
我跟她合不来。
I don't get along well with her.
I don't get on well with her. *英式英语。
我很尊敬他。
I respect him.
I highly respect him. *强调说法。
I look up to him.
我瞧不起他。 I despise him.
I look down on him.
我想和大家和睦相处。
I want to get along with everyone.
I hope I will get along with everyone. (我希望能和大家和睦相处。)
你跟她合得来吗?
Are you getting along with her? *get along“合得来”、“和睦相处”。
她根本不搭理我。
She ignored me. *ignore“不放在眼里”、“不理”、“假装看不见”。
What did she do? (她怎么了?)
She ignored me. (她不搭理我。)
She gave me the cold shoulder.
She didn't pay any attention to me (at all).
我不知道他在想什么。
I don't know what he's really thinking.
I'm not sure what he is thinking about.
I don't really know what is on his mind.
我没有理由让人嫉妒。
I have no reason to be envied. *envy“羡慕他人或物”,“嫉妒”。
There is no reason to be jealous of me.
There is no reason to envy me.
我讨厌爱拍马屁的人。
I don't like brownnosers. *brownnoser俚语,“讨好别人的人”、“阿谀逢迎的人”。
They're helping our boss again. (他们又去帮上司的忙了。)
I don't like brownnosers. (我可讨厌拍马屁的人了。)
I don't like flatterers. (我不喜欢爱说恭维话的人。)
I don't like ass-kissers. *俚语,不太文雅的说法,使用时要注意场合。
我是个不顾家的人。
I'm neglecting my family. *这是种相当严厉的说法。neglect 表示“对……玩忽职守”、“不尽义务”。
I put my work before my family. (我是工作第一,家庭第二。)*比较温和的说法。
I should treat my family better. (我该重视我的家庭。)
你站在哪一方?
Which side are you? *side“(竞争、谈判等的)一方,自己人”。
Which side are you on?
Who are you rooting for?
Which side do you support? (你支持哪一方?)
我是站在你这边的。
I'm on your side. *on one's side“站在……一方”。
Whose side are you on? (你是站在哪一边的?)
I'm on your side. (我是站在你这边的。)
I will support you. (我支持你。)
I agree with you. (我同意你的意见。)
他对我很不客气的。
He's very hard on me. *be动词+hard on...“蛮横,野蛮”。
Do you like your boss? (你喜欢你的上司吗?)
No, he's very hard on me. (不,他对我很严厉。)
He treats me unkindly. (他对我一点儿都不友好。)
He's mean to me. (他对我很刻薄。)
He's very strict. (他很严厉。)
他总把我当作眼中钉。
He always treats me like an enemy. *enemy“仇人,敌人”。
He was rude to say that. (他这样对你说话也太无礼了。)
He always treats me like an enemy. (他总把我当作眼中钉。)
He acts like I'm an enemy.
He treats me as if I'm his enemy.
他对我很蛮横。
He treated me badly.
I was badly treated by him.
I received bad treatment from him.
He treated me unkindly. (他对我很粗暴。)
我欠他的情。
I'm obligated to him. *obligate“让某人负有法律或道义上的义务”。
I'm under obligation to him.
I owe him. * owe“欠……的情”。
I have an obligation to him.
I'm deeply indebted to him. (我非常感激他。)
I've received kindness from him. (他对我很好。)
I owe him a lot for everything he has done for me. (我非常感谢他为我所做的一切。)
我们很熟,互相直呼其名。
We're on a first name basis. *表示“之间关系好,很亲密”。
We're on first name terms.